32 Elm Pl – Ste 1S, Rye, NY 10580
Tel: (914) 235-5110/ fax: (914) 235-5323
To: Club Presidents & Registrars September 20, 2017
The WYSL will again run a Boy’s and Girl’s High School Mini-Season (JV (U15-16) and VAR (U17-U19) starting in November. Teams will play a three-game season with games on the following weekends: November 4/5, 11/12 & 18/19 (the weekends of December 2/3 and 9/10 may be used if needed.)
Mini-Season Registration: to apply for WYSL Mini-Season each Club Registrar must:
1) Please complete the attached form and return it to Lee D’Argenio by Friday, October 13th and complete an online application/seeding form at wyslsoccer.org, forms, seeding form.
2) All teams must pay the min-season fee of $395.00 per team (to cover referee costs).
3) All teams must pre-register for spring 2018 by paying the one-season HS fee of $1,250.
Please Note: send two separate checks, both made payable to WYSL.
Guest Teams must register on SIP via the WYSL guest team link, complete an online seeding form, and pay the fees listed above.
· Teams will be seeded by age group and ability. Teams will be paired on a given weekend. The teams then determine whether to play on the Saturday or Sunday of that weekend or some other weekend. If they choose Sunday November 5, 12 or 19, Terry Benson (firstname.lastname@example.org) will schedule or advise on scheduling the game. Any other day, they must coordinate with the home team field advisor and then send a completed makeup form to both Lee D’Argenio, the league registrar (email@example.com), and Terry Benson.
· Since there are a limited number of weekend days to play, teams must be available to play on some Saturdays and some Sundays during November. We allow games to be played during the first weekend in December, if necessary, with the agreement of both teams. Teams may black out one tournament weekend. Teams are to email the League Scheduler Terry Benson with any special requests (coach coordination, time restrictions). The Scheduler will contact the team with questions.
Phone: (914) 235-5110
Fax: (914) 235-5323
32 Elm Place, Suite 1S
Rye, New York 10580